SRM University, Sikkim initiated the Bachelor of Business Administration program under the Management department in the year 2014. The program aims at creating and developing competent management leaders, senior administrators and executives in the industry proficient with the necessary managerial, interpersonal, technical and business skills. The program is designed to provide the students with fundamental knowledge in managing and administering businesses and other related types of institutions. Currently, the BBA program consists of 105 students with a faculty strength of 10 full-time faculty members and a number of visiting faculty for specialized courses. Unique to the BBA program are case studies aimed at inculcating analytical, problem solving, team building and research skills among the students.
- Demonstrate competency in the underlying concepts, theory, and tools taught in the core undergraduate curriculum.
- Inculcate life skills related to problem-solving, decision making, critical thinking and research skills
- Develop soft skills and interpersonal skills enabling them to prepare and deliver effective oral business presentations.
- Identify and analyze ethical conflicts and social responsibility issues. Cultivate capacity to make effective decisions relating to business ethics and social responsibility.
- Be informed and learned about the relevant global factors that influence our social, political, economic and cultural environment.
- Develops team work to promote a culture of collaboration and trust.
|Sl:No||Course||Duration||Eligibility||Semester Fee||Annual Fee|
|1||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||3 Years||Plus two or Equivalent, Vocational +2||26,500||