Admissions have commenced for 2018-19. Details on the admission process are given below.
- The applicant can apply online or download the application form from the website
- The aspiring learners should submit the filled in application form to the University through online or directly.
- The necessary documents mentioned in the application form should be submitted along with the filled application form
- The University would verify the applicant’s qualification, eligibility criteria and other requirements for admissions
- The confirmation of admission will be communicated to the candidates directly
- The admission will be subject to confirmation by SRM University, Sikkim.
- The University reserves its rights to reject an application.
- A candidate can pursue only one program at a time from SRMUS. If at any time after admission, it is found that a student has not fulfilled all the requirements stipulated in the offer of admission, the University authorities may revoke the admission and report the matter to the Vice-Chancellor.
- Degree/ Provisional Certificate
- Marksheet and Pass Certificate of 10th and 12th / UG
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct/ Character Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- National Identity card- Adhar Card/ Voter’s ID
- COI if applicable
- Social Status Certificate- Central and State
- Passport Size Photo (minimum 2 copies)
Note: The candidates are required to submit the attested copies of the documents except for Transfer, Migration and Conduct Certificates which will be taken in original. However, the original of all the other documents are required to be shown during admission for verification.
For admission related queries contact email@example.com
Call us at +91 7719358392, 7719358393