- Entrepreneurship and Banking
- With Sujatha S., Poonguzhali P and Shenbagavalli R., “Professional Training as strategy for Employees Development : An Evaluation of Public and Private Sector Banks in India” , SYLWAN , 158(7), pp. 147-161, 2014.
- With Shenbagavalli R., Dr.Ramachandran and Senthilkumar S.,”Managing Interest Rate Risks: Sustainability Test for Indian Banks”, Pense Journal., 76(5), pp. 305-311, 2014.
- With Dr.Sankaran V.M., “Financial supply chain – A Study of Self Help Groups(SHG) Near Chennai, Tamilnadu”, The International Journal’s Research Journal of Social Science and Management (on line), 3(1), pp. 115-121, 2013
- "Indian Stock Market- Special Reference to Outward Foreign Direct Investment", J. The Macrotheme Review, ISSN 1848-4735., 2(1), pp.202-215,2013.
- With Dr. Chandra Mohan A., "A Study on Receivables Management Variables and Investments in Plant & Machinery: Special Reference to MSMEs in Tamil Nadu, India", Research Journal of Social Science & Management, ISSN: 2010-457X., 1(7), pp. 123-127, 2011.
- With Dr. Chandra Mohan A., "Receivables Management Strategy by MSME Entrepreneurs: A Study of MSME in Tamil Nadu", Journal of International Management IAEME, ISSN 0976-6510 (On Line)., 2(2). pp. 144-153, 2011.
- With Dr. Chandra Mohan A., "A Study of MSMEs in Tamil Nadu – Special reference to Receivable Management variables and their Sales Revenue", J. DBJC Business Research, ISSN: 2248-9711, 1(3), pp. 20-22, 2011.
- With Dr. Chandra Mohan.A., "Association of Receivable Management variables and Net Profit: A Study of MSMEs in Tamil Nadu" Proc. International Research Conference and Colloguium, Universiti Tun Abdul Razak, Malaysia, 2011.
- With Dr. Chandra Mohan A., "Financial Supply Chain Management", Masilamani Pathipagam, Chennai, ISBN 978-81-921764-0-6, chap.13 in the book, " Supply Chain Management Current Scenario" pp. 131-137, 2011.
- With Dr. Chandra Mohan A., "Product Life Cycle to Determine Market in International Business ", Masilamani Pathipagam, Chennai, ISBN 978-93-81141-93-9,chap.26 in the book, "Export Challenges and Strategies in Indian Industry" pp. 234-237, 2012.
- With Dr.Chandra Mohan, A., "An Empirical Relationship between Entrepreneurial Behavioral aspects and their problems," 98th Indian Science Congress, SRM University, Chennai, India, 2011.
- With Vijayan K and Dr.Chandra Mohan A., "Brand Marketing Practices in India," Journal The Manager, Lucknow, ISSN 0973-8231, 4(2), pp.214-16, 2010.
- With Dr.Chandra Mohan A and Vasanthi Kumari., "Management of Innovation," Journal The Manager, Lucknow, , ISSN 0973-8231, 2(1), pp.30-34, 2010.
- With Ayyub Khan Dawood, Shaikh M R, and Chandra Mohan A., "BPO for Glocalization: A study in Indian context, "Journal Management Researcher, Thiruvananthapuram, XIV (1), 2007.
- With Bright Nyametye, “Evaluating the effectiveness of Training and Development programme in Organizational Growth and Employee Performance: A case study of Y&K company Ltd., KOFORIDUA, Ghana ,” Proc. National conference on Management Research in Changing Climate , 2014.
- With Shenbagavalli.R, “Risk Management Systems in Banks.” Proc. International Conference on E-Business – A paradigm shift in the contemporary scenario , Chennai , 2014.
- With Vetriselvi M and Venkata Sastry , “ Better world for everyone “, Proc. The Macro theme International conference on Business and social sciences, Paris 2013.
- With Kanagalakshmi Sankaran, "Women Entrepreneurship- A Study of Self Help Group in Tamilnadu,"Proc. International Conference on Global Research, Stanford Organisation, Vijayawada,pp.99-103,2013.
- With Kumar G, " Women Entrepreneurship- Need for E Learning,"Proc. National Conference on Technology and Business, East Point College of Engineering and Technology, Bangalore,pp.184-190,2013.
- With Coffie Cephas Paa Kwesi, "Assessing Entrepreneurship as a Specialization- Case study of All Nations University College Koforidua Ghanna," Proc. National Conference on Redefining the DNA of Business, Easwari Engineering College, Chennai,pp.140-142,2012
- With Dr. A. Chandra Mohan, "Sustainability of the Business by an SME, Proc. International Conference on Innovations and Organizational Changes. Theory and concepts, Velammal Engineering College, Chennai, pp.80-82, 2010.
- With Dr. Chandra Mohan A and Dhivya Gandhi," Change Management," Proc. Conference on Innovation Driven Librarianship, pp.307-310,Chennai, 2010.
- With Dr. A. Chandra Mohan, "Entrepreneurship in SME : A study on Role and Functioning of SME's -Special reference to units located in industrial estates near Chennai, Tamilnadu," Proc. Second International Conference on Management practices of Sustainable Growth, Department of Business Administration, Annamalai University, Tamilnadu, 2010.
- Professor, School of Management, Kattankulathur Campus, SRM University, Since April 2005.
- Associate Professor, School of Management, Kattankulathur Campus, SRM University, 2004- 2005
Other Professional Experiences
- Coordinator, Centre for International Collaborative Programme, Office of International Relations, SRM University, during Aug 2009 to June 2012
- Professor - in- charge, Placement Cell, Faculty of Engineering & Technology, SRM University, India, 2009-2010
- Faculty Advisor, SIFE (Students in Free Enterprises) at SRM School of Management. School of Management SIFE team won in the Regional competition held in Chennai during June 2007 and again in June 2012. HSBC granted USD 350 in 2008 and USD 400 in 2009 under Financial Literacy Programme to the SIFE team
- Coordinator for the International Conference of Global Entrepreneurship (ICGE) conducted at SRM School of Management during December, 20-22, 2007
- Life Member of Indian Science Congress, Kolkata.
- Member of Madras Management Association, Chennai
- Life member of Indian Institute of Banking & Finance, Mumbai, India
- Fellow Member of Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Kolkata, India
Achievements and Awards
- Journal The Macrotheme Review, Paris, France, a multi disciplinary journal of global macro trends, has added me as a member of their International Editorial Board., March 2013.
- As Faculty Advisor, led a team of 3 SRM students to Boston, USA in February 2011 to participate in the Harvard National Model United Nations 2012.
- As coordinator of International Relations Office, visited Kenya, Mauritius, Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania in 2011 for promotion of various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes conducted in SRM University.
- Member of Organizing Committee for the 98th Indian Science Congress held at SRM University, India during Jan3-7, 2011.
- Chaired various technical sessions at various conferences held at Indian Institute Technology, Madras, University of Madras, Annamalai University, Velammal Engineering College and DNR College, Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh.
- Sponsored for 5 Module Entrepreneurs' Educators' Course (EEC) by National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN), IIM Bangalore and Stanford University, at Bangalore 2009.
- One of the Panelist in Extending reach to Indian Entrepreneurship, jointly hosted by SRM University and North Eastern University, in 2008
- Best Teacher Award at School of Management, SRM University on Teachers Day on Sep 5, 2007