|PGCTE||English and Foreign Languages University (Pursuing)|
|M.Phil.||English Language & Literature||Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, 2013|
|B.Ed.||Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, 2011|
|M.A.||English Language & Literature||Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, 2010|
- English Literature
- English Language
- Communication English
- Soft Skills
- Verbal Aptitude
- Thinking and Communication Skills
- Authored a chapter entitled, “Culture and Communication: The Connexion,” in a book named English in the Classroom: The Art and Science of Communication, published by Prestige Books International, New Delhi,2014.
Achievements and Awards
- Recipient of Gold Medal for distinction in M.Phil (English Language and Literature), Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, 2013.
Seminars/Conferences attended and Research Papers presented
- Gave lecture on “Soft Skills in Professional Life” during the Entrepreneurship Development Program conducted by Department of IT in collaboration with Govt. of Sikkim, SRM University Sikkim on 5th March, 2015.
Presented a paper entitled “Has Globalization been Misunderstood as Westernization?” in the two- day National Level Seminar on “Society and Culture in Eastern Himalayas with special reference to Sikkim: Challenges and Prospects”, conducted by Namchi Government College, South Sikkim on 12th and 13th October, 2015.
- Importance of Culture in English Language Teaching/Learning.
- Assistant Professor in SRM University, Kattankulathur since July 2013.