|M.E||Computer Science and Engineering||Anna University , Chennai,2010|
|M.C.A||Computer Applications||PSG College of Technology,Bharathiar University,2003|
Data Mining , Computer Networks , Cryptography
- Ragunathan Ranganathan, Tamil Selvan, Pugazhenthan Thangaraju, Aravindan Ulaganathan, Sajitha Venkatesan, Sivasubramani Bharati “Electrolyte Disturbances in HIV infected South Indian patients treated in a Tertiary Teaching Hospital- Cross Sectional Study” Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences 8(18) December 2014, Pages: 629-634.(THOMSON REUTERS,ISI)
- Harmanjit Singh, Pugazhenthan Thangaraju, SureshKumar, U. Aravindan, Hariharan Balasubramanian, Tamil Selvan “ Knowledge and Awareness of Diabetes and Diabetic Ketoacidosis (DKA) Among Medical Students in a Tertiary Teaching Hospital: An Observational Study” Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research ( SCOPUS, PUBMED CENTRAL)
- Pugazhenthan Thangaraju, Amitava Chakrabarti, Dibyajyoti Banerjee, Debasish Hota,Tamilselvan, Alka Bhatia, Amod Gupta “ Dual blockade of ras in reducing in early changes of diabetic retinopathy and nephropathy in diabetic rat model ” North American Journal of Medical Science (PUBMED CENTRAL)
Work in Progress
- Topical phenytoin in managing different ulcers a metaanalysis - Sudan medical Monitor (international journal).
- Academic Experience:
- Assistant Professor , SRM University Sikkim , since may 2015
- Assistant Professor, S.K.P. Engineering College , Tiruvannamalai , June 2012- April 2015
- Assistant Professor , Department of Information Technology , Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering College , May 2011-March 2012
Other Professional Experiences
- Worked As Faculty Cum System Administrator (F.C.S.A ) in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bangalore Urban
- Worked as Post Graduate Teacher in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bangalore Urban
Faculty Development Programme and Workshops :
- Attended one-week ISTE Coordinators workshop in Computer Network Conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay from 5th May to 9th May 2014 at IIT Bombay Campus.
- Attended Two-Week ISTE Workshop on Signals & Systems conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur from 2nd to 12th Jan ,2014 Under the National Mission on Education through ICT ( MHRD ).
- Attended Two –Week ISTE Workshop on Database Management Systems Conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay under National Mission on Education through ICT (MHRD) from 21st to 31st May, 2013.
- Attended Two-day ISTE Workshop on Aakash for Education Conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay under National Mission on Education through ICT (MHRD) from 10th and 11th November, 2012.
- Attended National Level Workshop on “Network Simulator-3” on 25th and 26th Oct 2012 organized by Electronics and Communication Engineering at SKP Engineering College, Thiruvanaamalai.
- Attended 5 days, Campus Connect Faculty Enablement Program held at Infosys Development Centre, Chennai from 6th Feb to 10th Feb 2012 conducted by Infosys Limited.
- Attended 2 days Mission 10X workshop on Advanced Programme conducted by Wipro Software Private Limited at SMVEC from 18th Jan to 19th Jan 2012.
- Attended 5 days, Mission 10X workshops conducted by Wipro Software Private Limited at SMVEC from 7th June to 11th June 2011.
Achievements and Awards:
- Certificate for producing 95 % above result in Computer Networks, Fundamental of Computer Programming by SKP Engineering College, Tiruvannamalai Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai
- Certificate and cash award for 100% result in Software Project Management, Internet Technology and Web Design by Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering College, Affiliated to Pondicherry University