Ms. Dibya Thapa
|M.Tech||Computer Science and Engineering||Galgotias University, 2014|
Cryptography, Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence
- Dibya Thapa: Understanding the Action Potential Generation in the Hodgkin-Huxley model, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Volume 4, Issue 5, May 2014, pp 55-59.
- Dibya Thapa: An Insight into the Action Potential Generation in the Hodgkin-Huxley model, International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, Volume 5, Issue 5, May 2014, pp 1057-1061
- Worked as a Visiting Faculty in Sikkim University (Central Govt.) since July 2014 till Aug 2015.
- Worked as a Lecturer in Vinayaka Mission Sikkim University since May 2015 till Aug 2015.
- Worked as a Guest Faculty in Icfai University since Aug 2014 till April 2015.
Other Professional Experience
- Worked as a Consultant in ECIL (Electronics Corporation India Ltd) for the data validation.
Achievements and Awards
- Participated and won in State Debate Competition.
- Participated and won various quiz, one act play and essay writing competition.