Assistant Professor (Sr. Grade)
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
|PG Diploma||Human Rights||Indian Institute of Human Rights (Pursuing)|
|MBA||Information Systems||Sikkim Manipal University, 2011|
|B.Tech||Electronics & Communication||Sikkim Manipal University, 2005|
- Human Resource Management
- Organization Behaviour
- Customer Relationship Management
- Management Information System
- Public Relations
- Organization Behaviour
- Employee Engagement
- Change Management and
- Project Management.
Other Professional Experiences
- Consultant, PricewaterhouseCoopers Private Limited, Kolkata, September 2012 – January 2016. Worked as a Consultant for Police Department in Crime and Criminal Tracking Network System (CCTNS) Project which is a Mission Mode Project of Govt. of India. Worked as a part of Project Management Unit for Transport department for successful implementation of the different schemes of the department. The key skills involved were Program Management, Project Management, Capacity Building, Risk Management, Monitoring & Evaluation, Bid Management, Business Development, Learning & Development, etc.
- Network Administrator, HCL Infosystems Pvt. Ltd., Kolkata, August 2008 – June 2012. Worked as a Network Administrator for State Wide Area Network (SWAN) Project which is a Mission Mode Project of Govt. of India. Held multi-facet responsibilities to configure install and administer infrastructure and leased line connectivity to support over 50 block offices across the state of Sikkim. Project Co-ordination and Management of the entire SWAN project, leading a team of 50 Network Operators based at remote locations. Coordinated the data digitization activity of State Election Commission, Sikkim and District Administration Centre, Gangtok, Sikkim.
- Assistant Programmer, IAP Company Pvt. Ltd., November 2006 – July 2008. Worked as an Assistant Programmer in the NICnet Project, which aimed in connecting different Govt. departments across the state capital Gangtok, Sikkim. Led a team of Network Operators and vendors to achieve connectivity across all the departments in and around Gangtok. Implemented Virtual LAN over different platforms by integration CISCO and NORTEL devices. Part of the team to successfully set up RF connectivity both at the NIC headquarters as well as different departments including the repeater site.
- Trainee Network Engineer, National Informatics Centre, Gangtok, Sikkim, March 2006 – November 2006. Worked as a Trainee Network Engineer in the NICnet Project, which aimed in connecting different Govt. departments across the state capital Gangtok, Sikkim. The key skills involved Local and Wide Area Networking (LAN & WAN), Configuration of CISCO Switches (1900, 2950 & 2960) & Routers (2500, 2600, 7200 series), Nortel Switches (Baystack 425 –T and BES 110) &Nortel Passport 8000 series configuration, Network monitoring, Onsite troubleshooting, Virtual LAN, Leased Line, RF Connectivity, Reporting, Programming using Open- Source Linux (Knoppix).· .
- 7 days’ workshop on Computer Networking conducted by CISCO.
Achievements and Awards
- Award of Letter of Appreciation by the Nodal Officer of Crime and Criminal Tracking Network (CCTNS) Project, Sikkim Police, 2015.
- ITIL ® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management, 2015.