M. Vetri Selvi
Assistant Professor (Sr.G)
|Ph.D (Persuing)||Quality Management||SRM University|
|M.Phil||Management-IPR||Periyar University, Salem, 2006|
|MBA||Production||University of Madras, Chennai, 2000|
|M.Sc||Yoga for Human Excellence||Sports University, Tamil Nadu, 2014|
|M.A||Yoga||Bharathiyar University, 2012|
|B.E||Civil Engineering||Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore, 1992|
- Quality Management
- Participated in the Business and Social Science Research Conference – Paris ‘13” and Published a case study on “ Better World for Everyone – Kalinga Institute Of Social Sciences” in “The Macrotheme Review” a multidisciplinary journal of global macro trends, volume 3, Issue 4, Spring 2014 ( ISSN 1848-4735) pg 15-21 in The Macrotheme Review, Paris, France.
- With Mahesh, "Classroom to Corporate - Bridging the Gap", Vidyapoorna (ISBN: 978-81-909150-6-9) edition 1, 2011
Work in Progress
- With Dr. Shanthi Venkatesh, "Quality Management practices in Education"
- Worked as an Assistant Professor in the Department of MBA, Paavai Engineering College, Namakkal from January 2007 to June 2008
- Worked as a Lecturer in the Department of Civil Engineering and Senior Lecturer (HOD In-Charge) in the Department of Management Studies in Mahendra Engineering College, Namakkal from June 1998 to December 2006
Other Professional Experiences
- Worked as an Interior Decorator in Venus Associates, Chennai from September 1996 to May 1998
- Worked as a Project Engineer in Paradise Group of Companies, Kodaikanal from June 1992 to August 1996
Achievements and Awards
- Certified as a “LEAN SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT” by the Benchmark Six Sigma Awards.
- Awarded as a HR Facilitator, College for Leadership and Human Resource Development Mangalore 2006