- The aspiring learner should submit the filled in application form to the University through Online / Directly.
- Applicant should submit all the necessary documents mentioned in the application form along with the filled in application form.
- The University would verify the applicant’s qualification, eligibility criteria and other requirements for admission.
- Admission is done on merit and the confirmation will be communicated to the candidates directly
- The admission will be subject to confirmation by SRM University, Sikkim.
- The University reserves its rights to reject an application.
- A candidate can pursue only one program at a time from SRMUS. If, at any time after admission, it is found that a student has not fulfilled all the requirements stipulated in the offer of admission, the University authorities may revoke the admission and report the matter to the Vice Chancellor.